Private Duty Nursing
Onesource Nursing provides:
• One-on-One Care
• Patient & Caregiver Education
• Wound Care & Management
• Disease & Condition Management
• Monitoring of Vitals & Recovery
• Medication Management
• Reports Back to Physician
• Reduces Rehospitalization
What is a Private Duty Nurse ?
Onesource private duty nurses are Registered Nurses (RN) or an Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) who provides one-on-one care to a single patient. This care is provided in your private home in order to meet your personal needs and reduce the risk of rehospitalization. Our private duty nurse are called upon to monitor the transfer to home and give home caregivers the training they need to assist the patient in recovery.